View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #151
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Beware the long tangent!!!))

"I think I can do that Cade," came the sudden vocalization of Slate, who'd, up to this moment, been keeping to himself doing who knows what! (Other than being the silent specter of an observer that he is.)

"I can even interrogate her if you'd like, Cade," he said, his helmeted head swiveling as he looked from person to person taking in the area at hand, and the situation as it was.

Almost instinctively he looked over at Lyna, and said in his naturally cold way, "I can do it nicely too." He was reassuring the young, and somewhat over-reactive woman that he wouldn't hurt the Sith woman...if he didn't have to, that was.

Slate moseyed over to where Cade was standing and stood next to him calmly leaning towards the angered man. "I know this isn't the best time, but I thought I'd tell you, it's been far longer than an hour. I believe Nale owes us both a thousand credits," he whispered to the man, trying to avert Cade's mind, and calm him down in an inadvertent way.

"Besides, anything you need me to do with the Sith girl, I can do, just say it. But I wouldn't worry about her, I'd be worried about your uncle, Cade," Slate said aloud, acting as if he hadn't whispered anything shady to Cade. Although it was true on both parts, Cade shouldn't be worried about the Sith girl, because if Cade said the word, Slate would do what Cade would tell him to do; And he needed to be more concerned about his sick uncle as well.

Slate swiveled his head in the Sith girl's direction now, walking up to her and kneeling down he began looking her over, and checking her injuries. "So, has anyone bothered to retrieve her lightsaber, because I think it'd be smart not to make such an oversight." Slate said aloud to no one in particular.

"I know, you, uh, Cylax, can you do that for me, or were you leaving?" Slate asked, looking over at the previously angered cyborg.

"And Lyna, would you be kind, and help me treat some of her wounds, I know you're no expert, but you've got some experience, I'm sure," Slate said, although the older man knew very well how to treat such wounds effectively, he was actually trying to alleviate some of the tension that had been forming amongst the small group as they'd been idling, before he came along. Hopefully his alleviation would work, and set some of the idlers to work, distracting them from their current frictions with one another.

'What's that saying? Idle hands are the darkside's plaything? Yeah I think that's it,' Slate thought to himself, moving his head over and looking at the hooded stowaway. "You, after me and Lyna treat the girl, can you help me carry her to a secure area, preferably with a flat surface to lay her on?" He asked, his head looking down at the young woman, her presence in the Force dark, and full of pain.

"So...What's your name?" He asked her with a persuasive undertone.

((Okay, that's it, sorry for the length (Actually, now that I've posted it, it's not that long really, meh, felt like it though), kinda had to make up for my absence with an overachiever post...I guess!))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 01-13-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,