1) That Intel GPU is very weak, but I've gotten TSL to run on a very similar mobile chipset, the GL960, with the same GPU, so I know that it can be done. Disable anisotropy, frame buffer effects, shadows, soft shadows and grass. Then try it with V-Sync turned on and if that doesn't work turn it off.
2) Did you update DirectX using the entire redistributable package?
3) Are you setting CPU affinity to Core 0 every time you launch the game?
4) Did you set "Flipping Policy" to "Blit" under "3D Options" in your Intel graphics driver's control panel?
5) Are you using a crack? If you are for any reason, then give up now because it won't work on an Intel Mobile chipset with an Intel GPU.
"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."