View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 05:05 AM   #286
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyCloudM88 View Post
yes i did update direct x. the one i used to update was found in post 2. are the direct x files suppose to be put in C:/program files/directx? if not let me know where they are suppose to be put.
I just make a folder on my desktop and then tell it to extract the files there when it asks. Then I go inside the folder, find the setup.exe and run it. When it's done I delete both the folder and the file that I downloaded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyCloudM88
no i am not using crack because this is the real cd.
Good, because I'm serious when I say that it won't work with an Intel mobile chipset. Are you using the fixed swkotor2.exe from SecuROM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyCloudM88
where do i disable anisotropy and frame buffer? is that in the .ini file? ill check it out and try all that.
All of those options are available in the in-game graphics options menu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyCloudM88 View Post
perhaps my Intel GPU is too weak to play the game.
I got it to run on mine. Try setting the "Height" to 768 and the "Width" to 1280 under both "Display Options" and "Graphics Options" in the .ini file. Keep trying until we exhaust all possibilities.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,