View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 01:41 AM   #68
Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Move the goal post? The point isn't when or how they found out, the point is that they found out. It was a oversight nothing more, but it was a oversight that was highly preventable had the people in charge just used a little common sense.

Edit: Article JediAthos writes about below: Petraeus calls gunscope inscriptions "disturbing" from Yahoo! News

United States Central Command
There was no goal post I was aware of. Did I not mention earlier that those who would call this a religious war would do so anyway. AlJazeera has been doing so without the bible verses. They've been making it out to be America's War on Islam since the start.

A little common sense? I pointed out how obscure the references were. Can you honestly tell me that you would have automatically assumed that 32JN8:12 was talking about John 8:12? It's actually a portion of the part number. Which actually makes sense of the whole light quote... In fact you kinda gotta hand it to them for using a creative part numbering system where the part number actually tells you what it is if you know the specific passage.

2COR4:6 Night Scope
JN8:12 Advanced Combat Optics

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Tommycat; 01-23-2010 at 01:51 AM.
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,