View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #49
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blix View Post
Now it sort of makes me wonder if Revan corrupted Kreia (instead of the other way around) by taking her to Trayus Academy on Malachor V (Sith Emperor probably told him where to look).
I don't think Kreia corrupted Revan; especially if you believe her that it was Revan's choice/sacrifice to become a Dark Lord...

Besides in the Chronicles that were on the games official site prior to release the following was recorded;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part XII: The Feeding of Malachor V
JEDI MASTER KREIA, Revan's old mentor, is still haunted by guilt, wondering whether it was her teaching that resulted in Revan's fall to the dark side, and begins to search for him. Sensing his last location, she travels to Malachor V, but is unable to shield her emotions, and is completely consumed by the dark side of the Force. She is lost to the Jedi, spending the next several years on Malachor V, learning its secrets, and eventually becoming The master of the Sith academy there. Guided by Kreia's influence, Sith assassins once again begin to emerge silently from Malachor V and strike at isolated Jedi across the Republic, capturing some Jedi to turn to the dark side, and slaying those that resist. Taken to the dark side world of Malachor V to be fed to the planet's dark energies, these Jedi husks create even more assassins and DARK JEDI, feeding the planet's hunger.
The Chronicles currently have a home here; Click Me

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,