View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:38 AM   #56
Ghost

Current Game: NBA 2k11
<snipped>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brin_Londo5
Which, except for one throw-away line by Malak, who (like Kreia) wasn't there, is entirely Kreia's word, she of the self-contradictory statements, habitual lies, and bald-faced proclamations about multiple things that she herself was not there for.
You are basing that entirely off opinion. Kreia is Kreia. She played an important role in TSL. If you are as blind, immature, and stupid as you show, then you obviously never understood TSL. The game was a learning experience, not a happy happy joy joy kids event.

Quote:
To quote my post in the "A message for Bioware: Please think of the TSL fans" thread: that's the thing that drives me up the wall about the TSL crowd,
Why? What did they do to you? You can't change people's opinions of TSL. Just because you hate it doesn't give you the right to make fun and downgrade those who like it

Quote:
Kreia lies about EVERYTHING. Kreia's an utter nutcase (albeit a seemingly sane-appearing one at first glance)
That's fine. Source of your information?

Quote:
Wrong, modders were modding KotOR before that, mods like Revan's Mask and Revan's Mask +, Segan Whynds Sabers, the Carth Romance Fix, and other mods, long before TSLRCM was a twinkle in the communities eyes.
Well, yes people modded Kotor before, but TSL had so much cut content, it inspired MORE modders to mod for Kotor and TSL. So before you say I'm wrong, look at other people's posts, say LoH in DeadlyStream. He gathered information about the Mods for TSL. link

Quote:
and yet they treat her words (no matter how self-contradictory they are) as if they descended from the heavens on fifty-foot stone slabs with flaming writing inscribed upon them, direct from Canon heaven.
<snipped> Further note, you continue responding to posters like this and you won't be welcome here -- j7

Quote:
Mind you, my wording was a bit harsh
Well Well Well, truth after all.

Quote:
yet to the more fanatical TSL gamers she's always truthful, apparently, even when she's tellimg bald-faced lies.
Hmm, when I played, I noticed most of what she says is partially lies. But she also tells the truth. That was her purpose.

Quote:
Go ahead and Like it all you want, it doesn't change the fact that a lot of the retconned "facts" you guys grip so tightly to happen to be based on the words of a (fictional) madwoman with a penchant for grandiose statements and pathological lies.
If she's mad then why do people call her very wise? Because she very much so teaches things that you learn in real life. Sure she lies sometimes, but that is part of the plot. If she told the truth 24/7, then there would be nothing to reveal further ingame, and would ruin the rest of the game.

Quote:
As for your assumption on my age, let me just say I've been paying taxes since the mid 1980's, so apparently the "older age group" is in their late 50's and 60's.
<snipped>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrd
How are these two statements related?
They are opinions, I stated them just to prove my point

Last edited by jonathan7; 01-31-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Snipped flames -- j7
Ghost is offline   you may: quote & reply,