View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 08:42 AM   #1374
none223
Rookie

Current Game: Way to many to name
Ok, I've been here for....umm....a while, but haven't done much until the past year. I started off in modding kotor, but am moving over here to the community forums with things like the CEC. So now, I'm over here in Ahto, so I might as well post here.

Name: Isaac (not Issac) Pyatt

Favorite Games: KotOR series and Battlefront series, I'd like JK if I had it

Hobbies (in the non-computer world)- Percussion, piano, drums, listening to-and umm, playing-music....and music I guess

Hobbies (online)- SW Gaming, random internet games (like bloons), LF, and RPing (ya know, with fancy chatrooms, but only player-created graphics).

Favorite Music: Anything with good drum licks, and: Korpiklaani (Finnish folk metal), Demon Hunter, Disciple, Kutless (Christian Metal), Thousand Foot Krutch, Whitecross, Skillet (Christian Hard Rock), AC/DC, Areosmith, Rush, Black Sabbath (Classic Hard Rock), and Relient K, Hawk Nelson, Stellar Kart (Christian Pop-Punk).

Waiting for: The Old Republic, Star Wars Battlefront 3, Assassin's Creed 2 for PC, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (when my parents let me play M, stupid parents who follow the stinkin rules).
none223 is offline   you may: quote & reply,