Waiting for notification that the show is canceled tonight. Unfortunately: the set up for this show is a couple of hours earlier than our normal 4pm... so if the school drags it's feet in making the call, I'll still have to commute all the way in and go through all the motions until word does come down.
Which would suck.
I really don't want to fight traveling both ways though a blizzard for a college concert... especially this particular concert, which is always such a huge pain in my balls every year.
Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)