View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #57
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathon-Mk II View Post
Source? Few scientists say that, it may impair the brain, but it is not blind, for if it was then no Autistic person could do anything, for even the low-functioning can read signs, write things, and sometimes talk. Doctors do it with them in the recreation centers here in San Diego.
This is to what I was referring. I was reciting from memory, but it looks like I was correct. Apparently, it says that the opposite of mind-blindness is empathy, of all things. How interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathon-Mk II View Post
Again, I only stated something that was given by Aspergers. Interpret that anyway you want but I will stand my ground on this matter.
It's not how I interpret your behavior that you need to worry about nearly as much as how those within striking distance will interpret them. If you want to get your ass kicked both physically and psychologically on a regular basis, then be my guest. You need to realize, however, that you're setting yourself up for it for the simple reason that most people won't give a tinker's damn that you have Asperger's. Hell, most people have never even heard of Asperger's, let alone know anything about it. They'll just see you as someone in desperate need of an attitude adjustment, and they'll react accordingly.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker

Last edited by Q; 02-10-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,