View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #42
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimike2234 View Post
this was a problem for me too,what you have to do is keep the star destroyer almost facing you then the light will turn green and you can slowly bring it down,but its tricky ive seen the arrows facing down when i know the ship should be more up and facing me directly....its tricky to say the least,and yes im playing the pc version.keep at it you'll get it the first couple of times is very difficult,now i can do it and i bring it down in 3 attempts.
Since I know it's a ported version from the Xbox and PS3 versions as I was stating earlier in this thread, when the red turns to green, you need to make sure the Destroyer stays in there for a few seconds before you get the go ahead to pull it down.

The Destroyer will want to move so keep in eye on it and you will need to make slight movements, like a tapping motion every now and then in the direction necessary to keep it in the green area despite if it is still prompting you to move it, thought that doesn't always happen. It's more common the further you have pulled it down for that to happen. It's one of those things that once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to do it with ease.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is online now   you may: quote & reply,