View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 05:00 AM   #46
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathon-Mk II View Post
Anyway, back on topic of TFU 2, I would have liked to see a continuation of the DS ending for Ultimate Sith Edition as an addon or an extra part, just to see what happened, because it left a lot of cliff hangars. I know it's not canon, but that whole plot was really interesting. What happened to Gelen, Luke, the Rebels? Did luke become Galen's apprentice, did the rebels go bye bye, Did luke gill Starkiller? all these questions left unanswered. Sure Galen said "Very good my apprentice" at the end but that still confused me. If there is to be an explanation for the events in USE, let it me in TFU2. Hopefully, LA will have the brains to keep Galen alive or either put another main character in his place
I don't see the point in that because the game is focuses on being Starkiller. Having Luke there is something that gets in the way now if you catch my meaning.

And the point of these missions is to have something to do and a big boss fight. The only Jedi left is Yoda. The problem with that is exploring Dagobah. Killing wildlife over and over again isn't going to be very fun. The Yoda fight could be, but that's it.

Anyway, that's the only mission I can think of that would be be worth considering, but even I don't think it would be unless you have a situation where Yoda leaves Dagobah and you get to fight maybe some more Rebels.

That's why I wouldn't expect more missions for the alternate ending of TFU. It is what it is.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is online now   you may: quote & reply,