View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 01:15 PM   #50
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
The Rule of two is a doctrine of Darth bane and his line of Sith Lords, Lumiya and Jacen follow this, the One Sith of the Legacy era Follow the ancient Xoxaan... A Sith of the purest stock, The Lost Tribe are also more Closely related to the aforementioned Sith, under the Banner of Naga Sadow, another Sith Group not confined by a two Sith Rule
Oh yeah, the Lost Tribe of the Sith does technically violate the Rule of Two (which is ironic because they've been so diligent about preserving it since The Phantom Menace came out and have retconned all previously contradictory instances to fit with it, and now they go ahead and violate it with the most unlikely scenario). But I guess if you look at it from the perspective that this tribe was an offshoot of the Sith and had departed so far from traditional Sith doctrines that they would not be taken seriously by the "true" Sith (Bane's order), I guess it's not very serious.

If that makes any sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,