Thread: [WIP] Quanons Crazy Projects!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:54 PM   #321
Istorian

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
True, I do have to find a way to fit in my side story.
I believe this will be the hardest part. Silveredges BoS was nicely done, pretty smooth infact.
Well, just to initiate another brainstorming of your mind, pal, I have an idea. Why not make the PC a character, hired or persuaded by the Exile to search for something or someone the Exile needs, while the Exile is still searching for the Jedi Masters. Or you could have the Exile captured and his only hope of escaping would be in the PC's hands and down in this area! Just random ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
In there, it looked more like narrow streets and tunnels, large pits etc... a bit more grunge/ industrial looking then it looked like in TSL. Of course TSL is limited by how the walkmesh thing works in the game.
Now, I don't get that thing much. You know pretty well I'm having an incredible amount of trouble getting my Arena, the first big model I've created, in TSL. You know the walkmesh is bugging me. What walkmesh problem of TSL are you referring to, mate?

And to return to the module render, it seems you have a tendency of leaving me in awe with an open mouth for about 5 minutes before I decide to re-grab the mouse, every time you post screenies of your work!! They don't call you the 3D Guru for nothing!

Istorian is offline   you may: quote & reply,