Thread: [WIP] Quanons Crazy Projects!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #325
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Oh, dang, looks like I forgot to mention this. Rather important
This would be a story loose from Revan or Exile. They're not involved.
Perhaps it could be a GenoHaradan mission - kill a target without using force powers or a lightsaber. Since there seems to be a difference between rthe GenoHaradans between k1 and K2, I'll point out that this mission could work for either the either ultra-secretive GenoHaradan assassins from KOTOR1 or the GenoHaradan death-cult assassins that were cut from KOTOR2.

If, for example, you used it for K2 - it could remove lines spoken by everyone else (that you would also have to add back in) about the GenoHaradan's existence. If you don't kill the end bad guy, G0-To would be back to saying that "the GenoHaradan are of no concern." It's not a big reward but that way you use your set AND folks can hear mention of the GenoHaradan in K2 without anyone screwing up the existing plot. I think an interesting character to spawn this mission would be the Trandoshan you can ask about all the bounty hunters. (It might be fun to play as a different alien for a mission anyway.)

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,