View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
harIII
Veteran

Helpful! 
Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire

Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire

-----Plot-----
It is a perilous time for the galaxy now that an exhaustive civil war has taken a hold of the Empire’s gaze. The treacherous group of traitors, under the name the Rebel Alliance, have struggled for the past five years in the efforts of destroying the imperial government in hopes of returning the peace of the old Republic.

Amid the turmoil, the Emperor has filled his mind with the destruction of the Alliance so he may continue his Dark Reign on the greatest throne of power anyone has ever known. The Alliance has come to its near destruction as the Dark Lord hunts down the remaining leaders of the Rebels.

On a diplomatic mission to Alderann, the Tantive IV has been captured by the Executor, Darth Vader’s flagship, while a member of the Shadow of the Empire, a secret society of Force Sensitive agents under the direct command of Vader, searches effortlessly for the defector Princess Leia Organa…

Companions:
Show spoiler

Planets:
Show spoiler

Rough Outline (possible spoiler alert):
Show spoiler

Progress (percent completed):
Show spoiler

Team Recruitment:
Quote:
If anyone would interested in helping with this new Story Conversion please check the list below to see if you can participate with anything that's needed. If you feel that you can help please send me a PM and I will see what can be done.

What we really need are:
Modelers - Specifically anyone who can model new modules
Skinners - Both characters and modules
Dialog Builders - People to actually review my dialog and enhance it
Side Quest Ideas

Last edited by harIII; 07-26-2011 at 08:15 PM.
harIII is offline   you may: quote & reply,