View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:07 PM   #4
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
I just picked up the Sith Edition but haven't tried it out yet. Just wondering, but at what point do the custom costumes/other characters become available to replace Starkiller?
All of them that weren't in the original release that are added for Sith Edition become available right away as soon as you get control of Starkiller after completing the prologue with Darth Vader.

It's the default costumes for each individual level are the ones that become available once you get to that level, which can be changed to whatever you want once you start the level.

Then there is the Kento's Robes and the Sith Robes that become available when you find their respected holocrons and the Ceremonial Robes which come by completing the light side ending and the Sith Stalker armored suit from completing the dark side ending.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,