View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #9
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
As Roman had exited the shuttle, he had been sidetracked by a conversation with two technicians, and a Lieutenant who'd been sharing the merits of certain older model suit interfaces. Roman was totally oblivious to the welcoming party as a whole until the last minute, where he finally looked over, and noticed his fellow pilots talking to two figures, one seeming to be a higher rank, military brass type.

Roman trotted over with great urgency, only catching a brief last portion of a sentence, ".....I drive the Aero 8 suit. My callsign is 'Demon'." Was all he heard from one of his fellow pilots.

Roman stood next to one of them, standing a good few inches over them all, mostly assumed to be because he was older, but then again, he was naturally tall, from being Ukrainian, and such. He saluted in a professional military fashion to the now -from his own observations- acknowledged General.

"Roman Pylypovich Tur reporting sir. I apologize for being late," he said with an easily recognizable Russian-Ukrainian accent.

"If we are making callsign introductions, then I am Hydra, Battle Suit pilot of the Lævateinn 2, late build, early-type model," he told them, as he loosened up slightly, his thoughts drifting over to his Battle Suit. He could only hope that no one had been messing, or tinkering with it. It was a unique model (not to mention one of a kind, almost literally), with the early-type model cockpit builds, it required no 'upgrading', and so far, Roman had made sure no one had messed with his suit without his permission, or him being there to monitor the situation, so far. On top of the fact that his suit's individual AI system was very picky. ((If the suits' AI systems are aware at all, that is? You never really mentioned that Shana.))

He could only hope that while being away from his suit this long, no one had touched, or tampered with it. He was very attached to his suit after all, and didn't exactly enjoy being away from it too long without knowing what was going on with it.

Roman let go of these thoughts for the moment, finally looking over at the General's companion, who was a beautiful young girl, maybe a year younger than himself, wearing scientists robes, but with a sweater, and black stockings. He smiled at her kindly, hoping to make a good impression on her.

"Hello, I did not catch your name," he said politely in his accent.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,