View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #27
Ping
Elementary.

Roleplayer 
"The facility is actually pretty big, we're underwater but this place does have an Assembly line for standard combat battle suits, they aren't as advanced as ours but they're mostly for infantry. The factory is what makes it so huge", Haruka said and looked at her watch. "It's 3 pm so you need to be back here a bit before 5".

"Gotcha," said Zhao, glad to get an answer.

"I guess I do have a bit of time"

Zhao sighed. He had originally wanted to go around the base alone, like he always had before, though he did admit, it would be better if they bonded as a team - it would allow them to get missions done more efficiently.

I'm sure you'll be able to find your dormitories just fine. Each of you have your own, it's a perk of being one of the MDN's elites."

Zhao grinned inwardly. Looks like he could get some time to himself after all. He did, however, notice that Katsu looked slightly concerned at the notion of individual dorms. "What? Scared of a little solitary confinement?" Zhao said, half joking. He honestly couldn't understand why people hated being by themselves - he had always got along fine without any friends for comfort. Zhao then came back to reality with a comment by Roman.

"Anybody else care to bunk with me? There's plenty of Roman for everyone,"

"Thanks, but I don't think we all swing that way," Zhao laughed, getting the joke.

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability" - xxxHoLiC

"Justice? But I don't serve justice, Watson, I serve the truth." - Sherlock Holmes
Ping is offline   you may: quote & reply,