View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #6
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion1987 View Post
That makes no sense.. why would I need to start a new game to do one mission? Especially when ALL the other DLC missions are already there in the extras menu.
So you're stubbornly not going to try that method. Fine, don't play the mission. It's obvious you want it done in a certain way or you won't play at all and complain about it. I don't understand the harm. You hit start a new game. They'll ask if you want to do the default story, the Jedi Temple, Tatooine, or Hoth mission and then you select the Hoth mission.

Now, if you want to try my suggestion, do it and let me know how it turns out so you can testify to others that the method I suggested works or you can continue to be stubborn. Your choice, but don't complain that I've taken away a reason to complain about this.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,