View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 02:37 AM   #218
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Kids? The bacta tank is ready for her. We must place her in there now." Slate heard Droo say. He agreed, they needed her in the bacta tak now, not later. She'd still be weak enough afterwards to be able to question, as of the moment she needed treatment.

Slate proceeded to carry the girl gently, sensing as he touched her some pang of guilt within her, but he brushed it aside for the moment.

"I'll leave you all to this, now if you'll excuse me I think we have a traitor amongst the group. I think I'm going to have a little chat with him." Was all that Slate heard before he exited the room, and headed to the bacta tank. Once there, he proceeded to prep her for the transference into the tank, and after some time; she was lazily floating about in the bacta like a fish.

"Don't worry Syana, I'll make sure you're well, and treated before I question you," he reassured her. "I'll be back after awhile, to see how your wounds are faring."

With that, he left the room, proceeding back to where the others were. While waiting in there, there seemed to be a silence, as if someone had finally found the mute button. Slate was glad for it, even his genius mind needed a rest from all the debating.

After some time had passed, the silence was finally broken by Cylax's entry.

"I suggest we stop getting information for this girl; we have other problems. Your hooded friend just took off in a ship and took Lyna with him...oh and her little pet too." Slate heard him say, making the one-eyed veteran lean forward in the seat he had procured.

"It would seem odd that the man would take the binjiphant too, although it isn't all that normal of a little creature. Not that I even have a clue why it can do what it does that is. It goes without saying, he has little reason to take it too, if he's kidnapping her, lest he desired to sell the thing for study," he deduced, trying to reason out why the little rat-pet of Lyna's was taken too.

"I don't believe he kidnapped her. I could sense her and I was not able to sense any fear or anger from her. I believe she may have left of her own free will." Came the voice of the Jedi who'd joined them most recently, Slate swiveling his helmeted head in her direction to assess, and analyze her.

"Or perhaps she's been drugged. Regardless of why she's on that ship, the point is she's there with that traitor. I've put a tracking device on the ship so we'll be able to track it, but we must hurry." Slate heard the cyborg quip in reply.

"Both are reasonable, but regardless, they're both gone, and on the same ship. All while the Sith are hunting for her, plus our - for the most part - heads," Slate spoke up, trying to mediate the issue, so no more arguing, and debates would break out, seeing as the issue at hand was far more pressing for time than the last one.

"I think I'll go retrieve our guest from the bacta tank, seeing as leaving her here would give her an opportunity to fulfill her duty of assassination. Do I have any objections for bringing her with us?" Slate asked. Silence prevailed.

"Alright, I'll go get her. I'll just need medical supplies to finish her treatment on board the ship, once we leave to go retrieve Lyna, and perhaps kill a kidnapper," he said towards Droo, to go retrieve the supplies.

"While I'm getting the young woman, I'd like someone to go search her room a bit thoroughly, to find any clues, or indications as to what happened ((So someone can find the datapad Lyna left))," Slate stated, leaving the room right after to go retrieve Syana, who'd had at least some time to heal in the bacta.

Once in the room, Slate approached the tank, tapping on the glass, he said, "Syana, time to get out, we have an urgent matter to attend to, and we can't very well leave you here."

Slate aided Syana in getting out, and back into normal attire. "I believe you should be feeling better, but you weren't in there long enough to complete the job. So I've asked for some supplies so that I can treat you, and help your wounds to heal completely. Uh, can you walk, or do you think I'm going to have to carry you to the ship?" Slate asked with honest concern, as he leaned over Syana a bit, while he sat next to her.

((Sorry for being a bit controlling, and not giving anyone the chance to object to taking Syana, but you have to agree, not taking her would simply give her a chance to finish the job, and everyone in the room would have to be an idiot to let that happen. No offense intended to anyone, of course. ))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 03-04-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,