View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:05 AM   #63
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Wow, how long did that take you?
About a week and a half.

Quote:
And you didn't watch in in-universe chronological order?
Actually no, the reason for this was because I was just thinking about various key information certain Macross series have presented over the years and the overall story. I started out by watching Macross Frontier because the first things I was theorising about at the time had to do with the events of that series... then I went onto Super Dimension Fortress Macross straight after and then Flashback 2012 and DYRL?... after that I went onto Zero and then Plus. I was going to stop there but ended up convincing myself to watch Macross 7...

Some time in the future I should watch all of the series in chronological order, with DYRL? put between Flashback 2012 and Plus since it was released as an in-universe movie in 2031...

Also, http://www.twilightlynk.com/forums/t353/3/#post8516 @ Prime

EDIT: Actually.... now that I think about it... how many hours of watching was that really? *calculates*

EDIT 2: Okay... so apparently with all of that added up it comes to around.... 3595 minutes... which is almost 60 hours worth of viewing...

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,