View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #23
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
Yes, feel free to tie my views into those extremists and be completely counter productive. Doesn't that make you feel great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
And frankly, it's a sad thing that we have come to the point where is associated with extremism and is used as a derogatory remark.
I did not associate with anything of the sort.

For the record I never said anything where ACORN should get off for the voters registration fraud. I just find it funny that we are condemning the entire organization and all those associated with being corrupt. It is like people don’t even understand the concept of different divisions within an organization.

Or are you all saying that voter registration fraud makes the entire origination corrupt? Is the U.S. military corrupt because of what a few soldiers did at Abu Ghraib? Was everyone at Enron corrupt? Is everyone at Halliburton corrupt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
Still, doesn't matter what you publicly say your mission is, crime is crime. After that it's all just a matter of degree. Afterall, just b/c something claims to have noble intentions doesn't A)make it so nor B) guaruntee that it will always remain so.
So I'm guessing I know your answers to the above quesions.

Last edited by mimartin; 03-08-2010 at 10:46 PM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,