View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #231
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Slate barely made a motion, only swiveling his head in the slightest as someone entered the room.

"I can finish healing her up once we get on the ship. I've got a canister of Bacta in here," Cylax said, pointing to his right arm.

"Good, that means one less thing to worry about. You can help me with her when onboard the ship," Slate said to Cylax, curious to see the cyborg actually had a heart, not that he was one to talk. "Now all I need is a medkit to treat her hip, I believe it took some bone damage, and a kolto salve would really finish the healing process up nice."

Slate turned his full attention back on Syana as he felt her emotions pulse through the Force. Sith could be so easy to read, when they weren't careful.

"Nah. I think I can walk. Oh yeah. I usually or never said this but... thank you." Came the reply from Syana, Slate leaning back a bit.

"Good, that means the healing process has progressed faster than I expected, and had hoped," he said aloud, but almost to himself more than anyone else.

"And, Syana, you are welcome," he said, returning his attention to the present.

"Maybe, if you don't run away like Lyna, back to your master; you might find a place amongst our group. Who knows Syana, I might just let you see under the helmet," Slate remarked, chuckling quite cynically at this, he continued. "Then again, I'd be more likely to teach you the ways of the Fo....."

Slate paused, he'd almost slipped up, something very unlikely with him. He'd let his guard down a bit too much, he'd have to watch himself in the future.

".....Assassins, of the Outer Galaxy, very rare, but effective techniques. You could definitely use it," he finished, a rare jesting undertone to his voice.

'Well, I recovered from that one quite well,' he thought to himself, as he got up from the seat.

"Well, I think we should head for Cade's ship, Syana, Sir Cylax, he might just leave us behind if we dawdle," Slate said, making a valid point, and reaching out his hand to help Syana up, a gentlemanly courtesy he'd only ever shown to one person, Cass.

((Hmm? Interesting ideas there Slate just mentioned.))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 03-10-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,