View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #500
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Andorra, I don't know if we'll ever be a couple again, but I'll always be there for you. I'll always be your friend, even if I'm not your girlfriend anymore. Now, trust me." Kalla said to Andorra, and then she reached into her mind, drawing Virul's attention away.

Did you really think I would let you take over my body, and continue to wreak havoc upon the galaxy? I'm younger, and naturally stronger in the Force than Andorra. Gender, sexuality, and species aside, I'm a much more desirable host, and yet it never occurred to you that my offer might be too good to be true. You're a desperate, arrogant fool, and now I have you right where I want you. Kalla then managed to rip Virul right out of Andorra's mind, and into her own.

I know exactly why after my aunt, you never tried to possess another Jedi. You knew they could resist, and if you didn't flee, they would destroy you. And this time, you can't flee. Kalla said to Virul within her mind, keeping him in and forcing him out at the same time. Checkmate

No, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOO! Virul's final destruction sent off massive shockwaves in the Force, causing Kalla to emit a blood-curdling scream and knocking her off her feet. Hearing the noise and feeling the shockwave, Komad and Iyav rushed to Kalla's side.

"You ... destroyed Virul. I didn't think it was possible." Komad said to his daughter, trying to help her back up.

"I'm fine, Dad, I just need to catch my breath." Kalla explained, getting back on her feet. "Andorra's the one you should be worried about." She then motioned over to Andorra, who was now unconscious and slumped over on the ground.

Iyav then checked her pulse. "She's alive, but barely. I'll get her back to the Ebon Hawk, and try to stabilise her condition." He explained, picking up Andorra's unconscious body and carrying her out of the battle.

"Tyrannus! Blood King! Your Triumvirate is broken! Virul is no more! Come and face us!" Komad called out, knowing they would hear him.

Last edited by Alkonium; 03-10-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,