View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:33 AM   #13
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Because that is completely contrary to the game's theme. KOTOR was very heavily dipped in Expanded Universe lore, so name-dropping ancient Sith Lords left and right was fine. TFU has a completely different feel: it lives off of what most people know from the movies, so drudging up expanded universe lore - especially from the more ancient times in the Star Wars universe - would be completely out of sync with the feel of the game.

Maul's presence in the first game was completely unlike that because he was a character from the films, so it was semi-acceptable (once you get over how random the encounter was, but I guess that's the point). Encountering Naga Sadow's holocron just would not jive with such a game. If the franchise had been very heavily steeped in Expanded Universe lore from the get-go, fine; but it was intended to cater more to the movie crowd.

You get me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,