View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #512
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"We do need a strategy and we do need someone to get back." The former Imperial might be useful. Though I think we need to wait for him to catch his breath."

Alriana frowned and looked back at Garja who was now steadily catching up with them.

"I do have a plan for the battle but I'm not sure if it's one you will agree with which is why I haven't mentioned it beforehand. I propose that we attack their weak point and then fight our way toward the where the others are fighting."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't say it was a good plan but so far it's the only plan that I have. If I could get a good look at the battle zone I could probably come up with a better one."

She smiled at Garja as he finally showed up. Apart from being slightly sweaty and breathing a bit heavily he seemed fine. He looked at the two of them suspiciously.

"Listen Admiral. We may need you to go back to warn the republic in case we don't make it out of here. Once you get back, you need to report the location of this planet to Admiral Belina so she can bring more troops."

She turned to look at Tavryn.

"If thats alright with you of course."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 03-16-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,