View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
The Baldur's Gate series is the most fun that I've ever had playing a CRPG. Despite its flaws, I think that Baldur's Gate II is probably the greatest CRPG released to date. These games are tough; especially BG2, but that's what makes them rewarding. They're tedious at first, but once you learn how to develop tactics and use your party, the experience is thoroughly enjoyable. Both are definitely worth playing, and a must for any fan of D&D-based CRPGs.

I can't talk about it in length, here, because of certain forum rules, but if you want to have the best experience playing BG1 on a modern PC, you're going to want to check out the extensive list of BG mods; specifically those having to do with Tutu.

Get these games and their expansions and have fun.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,