View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:11 PM   #15
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt View Post
I don't think they should be killing innocents either nor do I think certain governments located in a city that starts with M and ends with oscow should be firing ballistic missiles at hospitals and obliterating cities without any regard to innocents. Two subway trains is pretty insignificant compared to a city.
Could not agree more, thus is why I wrote, " terrorism is still terrorism and nothing more."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt View Post
Hmmm no don't think I ever said that, I said Chechynans are one of the only "terrorist" groups that I think has a legitimate reason to be pissed off.
Don't know if I agree with that. I can see why the Middle East could be a little upset with the west. The entire hypocrisy of the U.S. preaching freedom, yet supporting dictators for no other reasons than they were the enemy of our enemy and they have oil seems like a just reason to be a little upset. Supporting the Mujahedeen when they were killing Soviets, but then after the Soviet withdraw ending all support also seems like a valid reason to be a little perturbed. There are valid reasons for people to be upset, that however does not give anyone a valid reason to practice terrorism.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,