Originally Posted by Phildevil
However, what I don't like about his patcher is that it doesn't specify how to get the patches you aforementionned. Would you have an idea?
Since I'm not familiar with said patch.
Sounds like it might be a question for Stoney
to be honest. However, what I would try ( *I* being the keyword as I have no qualms about screwing up my own system. Buyer Beware. )
* - Do this in a desktop folder, not override or tslpatchdata (just yet)
- DL the USM mod and the patch(es) #1 (optional) & #4
- Drop the patch files in the appropriate USM folders (overwrite)
- NOW, drop those (patched) files into the TSL RCM compatibility tslpatchdata folder making sure not to overwrite
* - Now, proceed as normal to install
- Drop the USM sound files in to the TSL RCM tslpatchdata folder
- RUN the patcher normally.
Now, of course, if everyone has already tried/done this.. I'm not sure what else to do. Nor am I sure this would work. It depends on what files Stoney
configured the patcher for. It might not be written for patched files