Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da
Since I'm not familiar with said patch.
Sounds like it might be a question for Stoney
to be honest. However, what I would try ( *I* being the keyword as I have no qualms about screwing up my own system. Buyer Beware. )
* - Do this in a desktop folder, not override or tslpatchdata (just yet)
- DL the USM mod and the patch(es) #1 (optional) & #4
- Drop the patch files in the appropriate USM folders (overwrite)
- NOW, drop those (patched) files into the TSL RCM compatibility tslpatchdata folder making sure not to overwrite
* - Now, proceed as normal to install
- Drop the USM sound files in to the TSL RCM tslpatchdata folder
- RUN the patcher normally.
Now, of course, if everyone has already tried/done this.. I'm not sure what else to do. Nor am I sure this would work. It depends on what files Stoney
configured the patcher for. It might not be written for patched files
I didn't even realize USM had some updates
but I checked them and the only update to not use is #1 (the updated BaoDurr and Visas.dlg's),all the other ones you can just drop in your override folder(allowing them to overrite any files) after installing TSLRCM and the compatibility patch/installer for USM.
I'll have to go back merge the Newest USM dlg for Bao and Visas with TSLRCM's.