View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #6
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
I thought you had to opt to get rid of them, not opt to keep them. Besides, wasting resources on the med bay for cosmetic improvements seems like such a waste when Shep has other priorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D333
..added some shortcut keys to get minerals when needed
How exactly did you manage that (ie how did you edit the coalesced file)? Tried editing in binding options and can't get them to keep (though have been more successful w/other changes).

@Liver--if you haven't gone D3's route and found a way to bind resource keys, you can alter the following lines in the config file:

[SFXGame.BioPlanet] (lines 4791-95)
PlacedMineralsPool=25000 to 99999
ScanBarMaxMineralSize=1500 to 9999
EezoMineralsBase=1500 to 9999
RandomMineralsBase=350 to 999

at least you'll be able to scan fewer planets faster.

Also, if you bring over from ME, remember to change size of bonuses, really helps in beginning. Change numbers to your liking:

[SFXGameContent.SFXSeqAct_NewGameBonuses] (5071-79)
ME1ImportBonuses=(BonusMinLevel=1,BonusMaxLevel=49 ,XPBonus=1000,CreditsBonus=20000,ResourceBonus=250 0)
ME1ImportBonuses=(BonusMinLevel=50,BonusMaxLevel=5 9,XPBonus=2000,CreditsBonus=30000,ResourceBonus=50 00)
ME1ImportBonuses=(BonusMinLevel=60,BonusMaxLevel=6 0,XPBonus=4000,CreditsBonus=50000,ResourceBonus=10 000)
ME1_RichAchievementCreditBonus=100000
ME1_ParagonRenegadeMaxBonus=190
SecondPlaythrough_CreditsBonus=200000
SecondPlaythrough_ResourceBonus=50000
SecondPlaythrough_AchievementEnumID=ACHIEVEMENT_24 _COMPLETE

Only other thing in general. If you hate having to look for ammo clips or run out at inopportune times, edit the weapons section near the end of ME2's config file. Many of the guns have a line bInfiniteAmmo=?? When you change from false to true remember to add a space after the "e" before saving (something to do w/palcement..... if the option is 5 spaces and you only type in 4, ie false vs true, the file won't read it and the game won't start. At least that has been my experience thus far on that issue).

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,