View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #16
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

3. INT. JEFFERSON'S VILLA

JEFFERSON sits on a high throne while an exotic Brazilian serves him grapes. He watches a mime performance by a latino slave, who tries desperately to entertain his patron.

JEFFERSON's assistant walks in and whispers something in his ear. JEFFERSON merely nods and motions him to bug off.

4. EXT. OUTSIDE JEFFERSON'S VILLA

Two bikers perform crossing manoeuvres outside the front entrance. JEFFERSON's assistant enters through the door.

JEFFERSON'S ASSISTANT
You know what to do when you see him?

BIKER 1
(grinning, drawing out a switchblade)
Of course.

The assistant goes back into the building. The first biker stops his bike.

BIKER 1
Yeah, right after I pee.

Biker 2 stops his bike as well, looking around waiting for his partner. We hear a silenced sniper rifle - Biker 2 is killed and his body drops to the floor.

Biker 1 approaches his bike when he sees Biker 2's body. Immediately, a form jumps out of a bush behind him.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Cuando se trataba de el arte de matar, hay millones de maneras de hacerlo, y todos los métodos requiere un cierto tipo de precisión que tuvo mucho tiempo para dominar. Por mi trabajo, necesitaba cada uno de ellos.

ALEJANDRO swiftly beheads the biker with a katana.

5. INT. JEFFERSON'S VILLA

The latino mime finishes his performance and bows before JEFFERSON. JEFFERSON claps gleefully, childishly.

JEFFERSON
Looks like I made no mistake to spare you when I murdered your parents, eh? *laughs* But you know what kind of a... patron I am? I'm the sort of patron who believes that the beauty of an art performance is to be displayed only once.

The mime is a little taken aback.

JEFFERSON
Yours was absolutely pathetic. And that means that you will die, just like all the good performers. But your death will be slow, and I'm sure you will savour every second of it. *laughs*

JEFFERSON's guards grab the mime and take him away as he screams pathetically.

ALEJANDRO bursts through the double-doors, alarming everyone in the room. Sharp close-up on ALEJANDRO.

ALEJANDRO
YOU JUST GAVE YOUR FINAL PERFORMANCE, JEFFERSON.

JEFFERSON
WHAT?! HOW DID HE GET IN?! WHAT IS JAMES DOING?!

ALEJANDRO
I think this is the James you talk about.

ALEJANDRO removes from behind his back, JAMES' head, ALEJANDRO's fist inside its neck.

JEFFERSON
I don't lack the balls to be dealing with this ****ing pile of latino ****. GORILLAS, KILL HIM!

Freeze. The gorillas have their weapons drawn and aimed.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Pero no importa qué método de sacrificio que recogió, lo que arma exótica preferida, siempre existía la posibilidad de que las probabilidades eran no sólo en su favor. Pero algo simplones no creemos, es que hay una fuerza superior a la suerte, más que suerte. Es la fuerza de Dios, la fuerza de la intervención divina, y te juro por esta Madre María, el Señor siempre ayuda a que el alma con una venganza.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,