View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #107
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Blah, lame post.))

Roman had remained quiet for some time, and for good reason. First he wanted to see Zhao's test run, and then, he wished to remain quiet to observe the others. He was fascinated to see how they would take to each other, seeing as they weren't all ideally in common enough to mesh well. But it was worth seeing how things went between them.

There was banter between Xaiver, and Zhao for a sort time, and eventually Haruka left to see Katsu. Then Katsu himself appeared, apologizing for his actions, Roman only smirked at this from the background, and remained quiet. The others questioned him, and he gave them a vague, yet to-the-point answer, stating he didn't want to talk about it basically. And that-was-that.

Roman looked around apprehensively as he realized that Remirez, and Haruka both were taking some time to get here, something not very common in military personnel.

Roman sat down in a seat in the corner, shaking his head, and smiling to himself, he could be so strange at some times, worrying over nothing wasn't like him. He guessed he concerned himself a bit too much with....friends. He hesitated to consider what the altercation could be, but settled for friends for the moment.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 04-18-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,