View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 03:12 AM   #17
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

A long fight scene ensues in which ALEJANDRO kills many of the Gorillas. Eventually, only JEFFERSON is left. JEFFERSON runs out of ammo and sprints to a nearby fallen Gorilla to get his gun. ALEJANDRO shoots the gun away.

ALEJANDRO (aiming gun at JEFFERSON)
Fourteen men of the revolution, Jefferson. Fourteen men and one is already dead. Another is a living corpse and the third is about to die.

JEFFERSON
You... you are... El rojo?

ALEJANDRO
No. I am not more el rojo. I am simply an ordinary man with one hand, one son and one woman. And now I only have one hand. And it has blood on it - your blood.

JEFFERSON
Listen, I was looking after my own interests. We don't have to go through with this. I didn't know you were el rojo - this could all...

ALEJANDRO
Once you fought for a cause for freedom, for uplifting thousands of souls from slavery. And now you are a filthy slaver yourself. Your kind need to be cleansed from this earth.

JEFFERSON
I was always in it for the long haul. Who cared about the ****ing latinos? No one did. But there was cash to be made there, cash that cannot be made anywhere else, you know what I mean? There were women - as many women as you can dream of. There was wine, and guns, and-

ALEJANDRO
Death. Your death was written in those mountains, Jefferson. But I spared your life then. It has been my greatest mistake.

ALEJANDRO shoots and Jefferson's leg is injured. Clutching his leg and crying out in pain, he collapses to the ground.

JEFFERSON
What do you want?! I'll give you anything.

ALEJANDRO
I am only here to take back what is mine. The first, is my justice. Who did it, Jefferson?

JEFFERSON
I don't know what the **** you're talking about. You're bat**** insane!

ALEJANDRO shoots the other leg and JEFFERSON cries out harder.

ALEJANDRO
Eleven more can tell me, Jefferson.

JEFFERSON
You're crazy! You were good, el rojo, but not too good. Not good enough for... *pain* for el blanco, or el incol-

ALEJANDRO
Who is responsible for this, Jefferson?

JEFFERSON quickly raises his gun and fires off into the air, missing his aim. ALEJANDRO shoots into JEFFERSON's shoulder.

JEFFERSON is fatally wounded.

JEFFERSON
El... gordo.

Chuckles and dies.

6. INT. DUNGEON

ALEJANDRO makes the guard flip a switch that releases the cells that kept JEFFERSON's slaves.

ALEJANDRO
Usted está ahora todos los hombres libres! El mal de Jefferson ha terminado, su cadáver se encuentra en su corte. Haga con él como desee. Nunca ser un esclavo de nuevo!

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Jefferson me enseño una cosa: qué tan bajo que un hombre puede ir, a pesar de haber luchado por una buena causa. He luchado por una buena causa antes, y luchar por la causa suprema de hoy - que lucha por la justicia. ¿Qué tan bajo podría ir? ¿Me caen más duro que Jefferson? Dudas y preguntas plaga mi mente, pero tengo que no preste atención a ellos. Sólo hay una cosa para mí, sólo una cosa: que mi venganza debe ser completa. Sólo entonces es el momento para la contemplación.

The former slaves run free through the villa and out, tasting sweet freedom.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Se dice que la mayor liberación de la mente llega a través del tequila. No pienso así. Nunca hay una mente libre, si el cuerpo no es libre. Es la libertad absoluta que es la liberación solamente.

7. EXT. TOWN STREET

This is a standard town - there's women and children, markets, people going about their business. Very Mexican.

ALEJANDRO walks up to a house and rings the bell. His car is in the background. The door is opened by a middle-aged, plump woman in a black dress.

PIERRE'S WIFE
¿Sí?

ALEJANDRO
Bonjour, Madame. Je suis un vieil ami et collègue de Pierre. Est-il chez vous?

PIERRE'S WIFE
Oh, vous, êtes-vous? Je vois que vous êtes, parce que vous parlez bien le français et je sais que je parle français aussi bien.

ALEJANDRO
Je savais Pierre assez bien pour savoir qu'il ne ferait que se marier avec quelqu'un beau, charmant, et surtout, quelqu'un de son propre pays - qui parle couramment le français et clair.

PIERRE'S WIFE
Vous me flattez, vous bel homme. Pierre n'est pas la maison à l'heure actuelle, il travaille à la casse locale, là où il passe le plus clair de son temps. Le tas d'ordures maudite qui le pousse à s'intéresser plus que moi!

ALEJANDRO
Sûrement il doit avoir une sorte de numéro de téléphone?

PIERRE'S WIFE
Oui, c'est *telephone number*

ALEJANDRO
Merci beaucoup, madame. J'aimerais vous rencontrer à nouveau - de préférence sans Pierre autour, si vous savez ce que je veux dire.

PIERRE'S WIFE
Tu es un diable, c'est ce que vous êtes. Un diable incroyablement beau.

ALEJANDRO
Oui, certaines personnes qui m'appellent.

ALEJANDRO takes his leave, smiling and drives away as PIERRE'S WIFE looks at him go.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,