View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #110
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Roman shifted his gaze as Haruka entered the room once more, followed by the General, who promptly stepped up onto a platform that overlooked them. Roman furrowed his eyebrows in question, he'd just now noticed the platform, a bit too conveniently placed, if you asked him. But Roman tuned in to what the General had to say.

"I have been informed of the results of your test runs and I must say it was impressive indeed," The General said, Roman smirked knowing that there was more. "But we don't win battles by doing VR training now do we?"

Like he expected of a General.

"We have just received intel, that at 0500 this morning, Chinese forces have taken over the eastern part of Morocco, they landed by sea and took the American embassy by force. The situation on the Arab countries has changed for the moment, we need our team to retrieve the US Ambassador from a fort located in the border between Libya and Tunisia. Katsu, Xaivier and Zhao will deploy a few miles away so as to circle around the enemy, Roman and Haruka will serve as decoys doing a head on assault. Haruka will distract them on the air while Roman focuses on drawing their attention," General Ramirez said. "You are to depart immediately. I'm sorry that it's this fast but I know you guys aren't so get to work gentlemen, and lady."

With that the General departed with a swift salute, Roman standing, and saluting as he left.

Roman smiled to himself, thinking, 'A mission with Miss Haruka already, very good!'

He was somewhat glad he'd remained in his pilot's suit, as he walked over towards the others, a smile on his face.

"A mission already! How fortunate for us," he said, looking at the others with uplifted eyebrows.

"It will be a pleasure working with you Miss Haruka, and may I ask, when do we depart?" Roman stated, and asked, curious as to their departure time, whether it was immediate, or within a certain time.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,