View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #117
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Haruka giggled, making Roman hide his bashfulness behind a grin. She turned toward him primarily, but spoke reference to them all.

"Well, it's time to go prove ourselves out there. By the performances we've put in the training exercise we shouldn't have a problem. I got your backs as long as you got mine."

"No question about it Miss Haruka!" Roman complied enthusiastically.

"Hey good luck out there Roman, and try not to die. That won't be a problem with me and Zhao here though, we'll have these guys begging for mercy after a few seconds," Xaiver said to him, making Roman laugh, and then his face grew a bit more serious.

"I'm afraid I have nothing to fear from my enemies that would kill me. But I fear a sudden heart-attack from nervousness, or death by embarrassment if I say, or do something stupid around Miss Haruka, might be the end of me," he told Xaiver in a lighthearted, but serious manner - in all confidence to his new friend. Although he knew Zhao could, and probably would hear him, he trusted the fellow pilot had enough respect for him to be 'On-the-Level' about it.

"Assuming there are any left to beg. Good luck out there, Roman. Let's hope you and Haruka make it through," Zhao remarked somewhat cryptically, in Roman's opinion, but he understood he meant well.

"Between us...." Roman paused, looking over at Haruka as she stood near Takahashi, distracted - in her pilot's suit, like himself. "....I just want to make it through without a nosebleed!"

He he whispered this part, smirking, and chuckling lightly, he shook his head, "Oh, nevermind, I'm being too disrespectful for my own good."

Roman proceeded to wave to them as he stopped, and turned around, heading back to the observation room to wait for Haruka, seeing as there was no point in leaving his new, and probably temporary, partner behind. Besides, it wasn't very polite to do either.

He met her as she was heading toward the hangar, making him turn around to follow, and go in the same direction. He smiled, and nodded, remarking quietly, but quite obviously with humor, "I advise you not to stand in front of me when the fighting starts. I have a tendency to shoot things in that direction."

He laughed, and shook his head, his face growing serious as he spoke to himself in Ukrainian-Russian. One could notice the difference in his speech, as his native tongue came with far more eloquence, and fluidity.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,