Roleplayer 
"What is your title?"

"I am Vec--Aaahh!...I am a bishop."

Hm....yes...What are you?"

"I am a 'Nex Sicarious', assassin of the 'Nex Orbis'."

"Yes. What is your purpose?"

"To bring 'Nex', through the 'Orbis'."

"Yes, bishop. Now for the hardest question of all. Who are you?"

The voice was dark, the voice brought pain, the voice caused fear to crawl up one's spine, for Vector, it did nothing at all. Tormented by physical fear, and emotional pain, mentally warped, his mind convulsed at giving the answer that they had, for so long, tortured, and tormented him, to receive. He had held on so long, resisted, and in the end, failed; he gave in, he replied:

"I am brother, I am a servant. I am a 'Nex Venator'."

"Yes! Very good, bishop. Your reintegration is complete, welcome back, bishop. Now for your task."

Vector stood, head cast down, body slouched, hands loose by his side, a slave in his own mind. His mind raced, his mind slowed, his thoughts processed, he felt recognition in the words, in the word: task. Task; fault, who's fault? The 'Venators'? Yes! No. An obligation, their purpose. To blame; yes, a fault; no. The Sith! No. Maybe. One of them, once, teachers of hate. Always to blame, not their fault. The Jedi! One word goes through his mind: 'Vengeance!' His fists clenched as he thought on that word, and those at fault; his ears were open to his task at hand.

"You must kill Komad Kaltas, and his allies, bishop."

His head lifted when he heard the name. The ones who'd forced him from his home, his usurpers, the Jedi. Was this how he'd get revenge?....If obedience to his key-holders brings him closer to his end, then why fight the means. Vector's body straightened, his whole demeanor, changed, his mind slowly returned to racing.

"Good."

"Yes, bishop. Good to see you agree. As our philosophy says: Order..."

"...Through entropy."

"Yes!"
Coruscant: Jedi Temple

Vector walked through the beautiful marbled halls of the Jedi Temple, unhindered, and unquestioned. He had his arms folded into the sleeves of brown robes, and his head covered in the shadows of a hood. Vector had taken a Jedi's robes, the former wearer of the robes now dead in a trash disposal unit. The robes had been wrapped in a manner that allowed his figure underneath to remain hidden, so as he walked he received no hassle from the unguarded Jedi, who'd grown complacent as they'd thought themselves safe in this refuge, deep within their territory. How sad they would be to find how easily Vector had infiltrated their ranks, the Knight who's robes he'd taken were a testament, as he'd had no problem luring the unwitting man to his quick end. How much easier could they fall if the 'Nex Venators' wanted to destroy them?

Vector moved purposefully towards the training room where his first target lay. Komad's heart, one of his line, his child, Kalla.

Recently Knighted, and barely coming out of her teenage years, and a heavy practitioner of the perfectly balanced Form Vl: Niman, she would be a target he felt would be perfect for setting Komad off balance for future conflict, and ultimate assassination. Vector knew these things, as any assassin should; he did his homework.

Vector paused as he reached the door to the room, feeling others within he stopped, measuring up what he felt. His racing mind processed what he'd studied on Komad, and his allies. Kalla could just be training with some other Jedi, but from what he felt from within he doubted it.

Vector entered, keeping his head low, he nodded as he entered, and moved off to the side. They were training blindfolded, one was Kalla, the silver-tongued young girl from months back, and the philosophical by-speaker, Tonatious. The third was another of those, Avalonians, and was, from his knowledge, Jun-la. All allies of Komad's, all people he had to kill. One against three, one of those three far more skilled than the two ((right now I'm assuming that, don't have time to study up)), a match he didn't see himself walking away from, at least without losing a limb. He needed to nullify Jun-la, put the woman out of the fight, before it even starts.

He'd use his abilities as a half-Umbaran to persuade, and influence her to leave. Even if he just got her out of the door, that would be enough, as he could close, and lock it, giving him time to kill Kalla, and her philosophical friend.

"Excuse me ma'am, you're needed outside. One of the Masters wishes to speak with you," he said to the Avalonian, his voice sounding no different than any other human's, actually sounding rather handsome. A trait he acquired when he became a 'Nex Sicarious'.

((Well, I finally posted Alkonium, but I didn't expect to have to attempt Kalla's assassination with two others around! But I don't mind, I compensated by trying my best to move one of those two out of the picture, without character control, so let's hope it works, so that Vector's assassination attempt may commence! ))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,