View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #57
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"I am in the middle of a training session. You of all people should know that to intrude upon a lesson with no instructional value is considered improper," Jun-la replied.

He did not panic, he did not fret, he was curious as to how she wasn't affected, even just a little bit, by his inherent Umbaran ability to manipulate, and coerce the wills of others, though. He should have at least been able to make her take a few steps out of the door into the hall, curious?

"I apologize ma'am, I mean no disrespect. I, however, am only the messenger, sent to tell you that you are wanted, immediately, by one of the Jedi Masters. If you wish to be miffed, be miffed at my sender," he told her, still in his 'Jedi' voice, still attempting to use his Umbaran ability of will manipulation, and coercion.

"I know I am a Knight, but even I am offended in the manner with which you replied, ma'am. Did I not say excuse me upon my entry and introduction?" He questioned, trying to turn her own impropriety upon herself. "Even Masters should show respect to their lessers," he mumbled, though audibly enough, shuffling his feet, showing he wasn't just speaking the part, but acting it out also, something that he knew, should, and most probably would, throw anyone off.

((Well, I don't like it, but I can see that, without Jun-la out of the room, I'm going to have to make Vector fight three opponents at once. Something I find unfair, but can only do so much about. But, in all honesty, I don't mind, just wish the odds weren't against me.))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,