View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 04:07 AM   #21
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

11. EXT. THE ANDES, FLASHBACK

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
La Cordillera de los Andes son algunas de las pistas más traicionero en este mundo. Allí era donde se congregaron los catorce planes y previstas - que iba a cambiar el mapa de este mundo, la propia historia escrita por los escribas. Allí fue donde nos conocimos.

Zoom in on a wooden cabin. Four mercenaries are bumming around outside - there are a few jeeps, a helicopter rests on a pad nearby.

12. INT. CABIN, FLASHBACK

Zoom out of a phone on speakerphone mode.

TELEPHONE (VOICE OF EL CAMBIADOR)
Hace unos meses, me habló de una tierra de oro que vendrá como resultado de todos sus esfuerzos. Esto está a punto de suceder. Hemos estado luchando contra la lucha justa, y por Dios, sin duda va a ganar. Pero nuestro trabajo no está hecho todavía.

EL GORDO
Mi español no es bueno por lo que si hablan diferentes idiomas es bueno.

EL CAMBIADOR
I assume you are all reasonably good at English, then. General Marquez has been spotted overseeing the construction of a new base near Combachaquatra. Officially, it is supposed to be a helicopter base and refuelling station, but that's not it. He has purchased a strangely inadequate amount of land for such a base.

EL MARTILLO (A RUSSIAN)
So he buys something different, yes? Maybe a nuclear missile, eh?

EL CAMBIADOR
Exactly a nuclear missile. The land that is part of the base is more than enough to build a nuclear missile silo in.

EL CIAN (PORTUGUESE)
So we destroy the silo and dismantle the nuke. But we don't know how.

EL CAMBIADOR
Exactly wrong. We take the nuke. Having a nuke in our hands is the surest way to obtain diplomatic immunity from Marquez and also support our cause in allied nations... I have an agent in Israel working for this, as well as another in China.

EL ROJO (ALEJANDRO)
Why won't Marquez just send his entire army after us, then?

EL CAMBIADOR
Because we'll threaten to blow the whole place up if we see anything a hundred miles near the silo. That ruins Marquez's only nuke and creates a global crisis throwing him in bad light. We completely seal the deal with the nuke - our glorious nation is born under the nuclear umbrella.

EL AMARILLO (ROY JEFFERSON)
Sorry boss, but one thing doesn't sit right with me. Now I'm up for the cause as much as the other generic merc, but I ain't gonna get my ass blasted to pieces by no nuke just because a ****ing kangaroo hopped near our electric fence.

EL CAMBIADOR
Don't be silly, blondie. There are no kangaroos in South America. Besides, you'll all be evacuated from here to a temporary bunker in Peru. There you will all wait till this all blows over, and I will contact you if I have any need for you. Otherwise, you are all free.

EL ROJO
So this is our last mission, is it?

EL MARTILLO
There is never a last mission, my friend. Never a last mission.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,