View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 11:26 AM   #69
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Attempting to argue with me are you?"

"That depends on your definition of argument here," he replied calmly.

"It is not I who was the rude one here. It was you and a master couldn't have sent you seeing as they are in session at this moment. So why are you here?"

"Strange, ma'am, that you say that, yet you are here. Obviously if all the masters were in session, wouldn't you be there as well? If you can be out of session, can't another Master? What's so strange about that?" He turned her sudden surprise around, doing one's homework payed well, and Vector knew that in the Jedi Oder, only the Masters on the Council went into 'session', other masters did not. She had caught on to his ruse and was attempting to upset his balance, throw him off, but his was a 'Nex Sicarious', and one of the best. Little hiccups didn't bother him.

"What are you doing here?" He heard from off to the side, his head turning in her direction until the speaker was in view. Kalla herself had spoken, Vector was 'honored'.

"To relay a message to Lady Jun-la that her voice is needed for something by one of the Masters out of session," he replied simply, turning his attention back to Jun-la, ignoring Kalla's stance with a lightsaber, as he had no intention of striking until either Jun-la was gone, or they struck first.

"I am requesting you tell me who you are," Jun-la pretty much demanded of him. He shifted his weight and paused, replying, "Jedi Knight, Carnojec Turz, I recently came back from scouting in the Outer Rim."

He gave Jun-la what she wanted, a name, one that existed only in history, as Carnojec had been killed by 'Nex Venators' only days earlier. News of his 'disappearance' wouldn't reach the Jedi's ears for weeks. Jun-la couldn't turn his name against him, if she knew who Carnojec was that is, after all, no one Jedi knows the whole order, scouts especially, which are often gone for weeks, months, or years.

"If you don't want to come Lady Jun-la, then I am terribly sorry ma'am. I'll leave immediately and let you resume training," he said, walking out of room. If she truly believed he was a threat, she'd follow, after all, assassins have more than one way of killing you.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,