View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithJedi1 View Post
I've seen you guys write that starkiller had to die cause he was too powerful, but I always thought the 'unleashed' part of the game meant that canon-wise the force powers weren't that jacked up? If you think of it that way, the story is so much easier to swallow..
You're looking at it the wrong way. In a way, you're right on track in terms of the Force Powers being exaggerated for the sake of the game, but you have to consider the results of the story.

Starkiller kicked Vader's ass and held his own against the Emperor. A guy like that if alive would have more than likely played a role in the OT based on the fact he was the one who formed the Rebel Alliance and how powerful he was. If you look at it that way, then your point of view is fixed.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,