View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:16 AM   #75
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"You look different, Carnojec. You've never had your hood up in the Temple before, and I remember you being shorter."

Vector balked at the idea of whether the exact people/person he was trying to kill actually knew the person he was posing as, or whether they were all just trying to annoy him enough to force his hand out of them trying to him set off-balance so many TIMES!

It really was starting to get on his nerves ((Mine too....-_-; )).

Vector was running through his plans, as he had multiple plans, ideas, and contingencies to use to kill Kalla, and possibly anyone else, but numbers were something he didn't want to deal with directly. He'd fall back to another plan of attack (almost literally), he'd leave; he'd just leave, not the Temple, but the area, he'd leave the group in peace, and slip away to a location where he could move in for a far more, 'stealthy' approach, and strike. They'd be more alert, but not enough to guard against one of his little surprises, and if Jun-la, or one of the others followed, he'd fall back on an earlier plan. Unless they blatantly drew their weapons on him, there was no way of keeping him from accomplishing what he was sent to do, and he even had contingencies for if they did attack him without provocation. As brainwashed as he was, he was still capable of formulating thoughts, plans, and ideas, or else the skills the 'Nex Venators' sought from him so desperately would be wasted, if not pointless.

He would take his chances with the thought that Kalla was playing him against himself, and that she really didn't know the reclusive, and for the most part, always gone Jedi scout.

"Honestly ma'am, I don't know what you're talking about, nor what either of you are talking about anymore really. All I've gotten since I got here was the third degree, but I'm not going to discuss any of it further, I'm busy, and I have no more time for this, I must find the Master you..." He directed at Jun-la, "...do not want to go see, and tell him of the situation. Now if you'll excuse me ladies, I'll be off now," he concluded quite resolutely, but politely, leaving with another bow, and once again moving down the hall.

'Follow or stay, either way, I will kill Kalla, Lady Jun-la,' he thought as he moved away, feeling quite a bit of resentment towards the person who he felt acted nothing like someone should with the auspicious title of 'Lady', but hiding these feelings.

Still, it was the moment of truth, what choice would be made? Would they stop him? Draw weapons on him? Would one, or even two follow? Or would they stay, following their 'instincts'? Any choice made would lead to exactly what he wanted.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,