View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #607
RC-0006 Raptor
Lurker

Current Game: SWTOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
DeathWaist666, I've had the same problem on both XP and Windows7. Unfortunately, I have not found out a solution. However, I'll try asking around a bit. Just letting you know that you are not alone.

LOH
I have decided to completely wipe my game and reinstall it. The mod used to work but I added new mods before I installed BOS the second time and it quit on me with the "ship.mod . Cannot find the specified path" excuse.

I am assuming it has a conflict with possibly the "Bastila's Gold Trim Robes" mod or "Cantina Bastila"

More reports as I discover the problem.

Edit: OK, I have concluded it has something to do with the downloading process. The two previously questionable mods have been OK'd so we are trying a fresh download. Possibly a corrupted file on FileFront. If error reoccurs after this we'll look into more possibilities.

Edit 2: DeathWaist666 and LOH
If you are still having problems, try downloading a new copy.
Worked for me and everythings fine now.

Fixer: "There's the core ship, sir."
Scorch: "Are you sure, 40? I mean, maybe there's another one around the corner."
―Delta Squad on Geonosis

"Late...way late. Like if Late was throwing a party and everyone expected him to be the last one to show up, you'd be there after him"
―auronp264 on SWTOR's Preorder Early Access Release Date

Last edited by RedHawke; 05-14-2010 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Combining MP...
RC-0006 Raptor is offline   you may: quote & reply,