1. I'm guessing that you want everyone to start out with 300 skill points? Simply setting g_minexp to 300 would do the trick.
2. It's been too long since I've done that. I think you want to have your jampserver.cfg refer to a custom script file like "CodeServerEnhanced.script". Kurgan would be a good person to ask about that.
3. Do you have the mod running on the clients as well as the server? Weird things will happen with OJP Enhanced if you don't run the mod on the clients.
4. Not sure about this one. You will have to bug the JKE guys.
5. OJP Basic is a separate package. You don't need to install OJP Basic if you're using OJP Enhanced. The OJP Enhanced package is self contained.
---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder