View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:53 PM   #42
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
“What, you haven't even taken me out to dinner and you're already questioning whether I'm a being that is not human? How rude is that?” Meta's response caused a chuckle from Vengeance as he imagined the prospects of two super heroes eating dinner in a restaurant.

Vengeance also lost his footing as Candlelights shock wave hit the ground sending him tumbling to the pavement onto his back with several civilians ready to attack.

"Ummphh!"

This can't be good! He thought to himself before getting dog piled by the civilians that were still standing.

Although he didn't possess the physical strength of many of the experienced super heroes, he had other gifts using his link with the spiritual world was able to summon his scythe which had became dislodged from his hands when he fell.

The scythe illuminated in a red ethereal glow and flew into the pile of bodies and straight into his black gloved hand.

I hope this works... he thought as focused his spiritual energy onto his scythe he managed to send out a crimson shockwave emanating from the scythe and sending the people flying through the air like ragdolls.

Luckily the thick layers of his costume protected him during the assault although his ragged cape looked a bit more ragged after that.

"That was not fun!" He said as he pushed one of the civilians back from where he was.

"-Also, I vote we get on a roof or something. Just saying.” The silver skinned being said.

"Yeah, I vote we pull back from this position it's far too open here."

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Thanatos9t is offline   you may: quote & reply,