View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 02:17 AM   #260
Working Class Hero
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Remember gals-n-pals, we can only award the badges if we can get someone to second the nomination. So do your peers a favor and backtrack the thread to see if we happened to miss someone, or if there's a well deserved, yet un-rewarded member (aka needing a second nomination). Thanks gang!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
I'd like to nominate Te Mirdala Mand'alor in the Jester Badge category for his humorous blog post and for being a funny person in general.
I second this nomination. The artistic mandalor is a funny dude. (btw, he's now called J'ai galaar Bralor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
I have taken notice of Stoffe and how she works tirelessly to solve problems as quickly as possible. I wonder, is it possible to give her a special "Network Caretaker" badge or something? She goes above and beyond, IMO.
Agreed. How about somebody makes a Super Awesome Bannana Batman Badge?
Show spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vader
I would nominate ChAiNz too, if i knew which badge is left for him. I guess you'd better start practicing fan fiction writing and hot thread opening.
Chainz doesn't have a notable contributor badge. He deserves it for his work on usm and excellent forum moderating! (Well, mostly excellent moderating...)
Working Class Hero is offline   you may: quote & reply,