View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 03:51 AM   #46
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Titan was too busy to notice the armored man with the sniper rifle on the roof. Once he heard the shot however he turned to see Shade on the ground and watched as some guy tended to her wound and got her to safety. He turned his head over to where the shot came from and saw the armored man.

"Hold on, I'll be right back," he said over to the group.

He activated his jet boots and flew over to the building to where the sniper and the other armed men were. He powered down his boots and looked over at the large figure.

"And I'm guessing you're Zeron," he said to the armored man. "As much as I hate to say it I can tell you're not responsible for what's going on here. I'm not one for asking for help but right now we could use it." he said trying to reason with him.

He didn't even seem to notice what was happening down low while he tried talking to Zeron. Like how he failed to notice the larger group of civilians forming down low or how he failed to notice they were no longer attacking but beginning to form a circle. Or how the police of the town were beginning to pop up armed with their pistols, assault rifles, and shotguns. Or how the police began to take aim at the group of heroes down low, at Meta and Shade, and at Titan and Zeron. Suddenly all the heroes heard a voice inside their heads including Zeron.

Don't worry, soon the fun will begin said the creepy voice.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,