View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #125
zbyl2

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetyre View Post
As part of a roleplay challenge, one of my intended goal's in game is to stabilize Telos (which effectively means to qualify for the 2000 credit reward from G0-T0). Does this mod offer any capability to do this?
Yeah, if you talk to Vogga after blowing up Goto's Yacht, he'll agree to get fuel from Sleheyron to help Telos. After that you'll be able to tell Green on Telos about fuel.

Quote:
Also, the subplot with the HK Factory has not developed much for me. I seem to be able to get 1000 XP everytime the Exile talks to HK about the sonic sensor and using it to track the new HK's, and although my journal states I have fought three groups, none of HK's dialogue options seem to yield any information about this new development.
After you destroyed three groups of HK-50s, you should get a scene where
Show spoiler

Quote:
I'm not sure if this was a deliberate decision on the part of the developers, but I believe reading on the TSLRP site that the initial Ravager cutscene was initially intended as an in-game scene, and a patch was available for download for it. Since I noticed zbyl2 commenting that the TSLRP fixes were included, I thought I'd bring it up, though at least it's in higher quality due to the HD cutscenes patch on FileFront.
Just a note before someone get confused - if I said anything, I didn't say that TSLRP fixes were included, I said that we fixed bugs ourselves.
By Ravager cutsene I assume you mean one where you see Visas and Nihilus for the first time? We never turned it into in-game cutscene because it wouldn't allow us to keep original music in the scene. Though I must agree with you about quality...
zbyl2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,