View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 04:15 PM   #164
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"A pity knowledge can be elusive even to instinct," Tonatious said in response to Vector's own words.

"Instinct has nothing to do with it boy. Grow up," were the monotonous words that came from Vector.

"Surrender now. You value your life and you take any means to stay alive. Take a chance offered," came the words from a familiar voice.

"What sort of offer is it when I lose either way," came response, completely ignoring her stance, as he saw it as exactly what it was, a ploy to draw his attack in some way, as she was open, allowing him a chance, but he was an experienced, and skilled assassin, he knew better; he stood his ground where he was.

"You say you're being tortured as we speak? Then let me make you an offer. Surrender, and we'll help put an end to it. Masters who torture you, or targets who want to help you, which will it be?" Kalla asked.

"I understand your attempt, Kalla, to dissuade me from my task, but I'm not the decider of my own actions. I give you a choice now, take me into custody now, while I am seemingly unarmed, or strike me down. If neither appeals, then let me go, and I promise that you will receive respite, that much I can offer of my own choice......Not that I will stay dissolved from thought and view forever, but it gives you time to sort me out," he told Kalla.

He turned his gaze upon Tonatious and said, "I am not yet without all respect...Or honor." His covered eyes yet again turned to Kalla.

"I warn you though, the first two choices will not be easy ones. I am compelled to react to acts of capture, or killing, I have no choice. Now do you understand?"

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,