View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #137
DarthStoney
To bed. I'm old and tired

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRF_Vader View Post
Fixed my telos problem and played through perfectly, the hk-factory was a blast. Was smooth playing since then until Malachor V.

The first thing is that the cutscene with the ebon hawk crashing did not play, it just went straight to the kreia/sion cutscene and then to my character standing outside a crashed hawk. But even worse, once i get to the part where my character walks by the assassins into the entrance of the Academy (after killing the giant storm beast) the game loads and then goes to a black screen, with music still playing, cursor visible, and i can still hit the flurry button and hear my lightsaber, but nothing else happens. Any clue as to what may be causing this?
This was an issue with loading of the cutscenes(907MAL specifically) for Malachor,all you can do for now is keep reloading and sometimes it won't crash. (I've had the same issue). So far with the changes in 1.6 it seems to be fixed now. (fingers crossed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs90
New crash
Now it crashes when I try to enter Onderon city after talking to the guard. What do I do?
Best suggestion is to set any/all graphics settings lower.(resolution especially) Onderon is very crash prone and it is probably one of the areas we messed with the least.(wasn't much to add just corrections)

DarthStoney is offline   you may: quote & reply,